With the fast pacing tech-world, technology has been continuously changing. Here we are again with some of our best routers which would make your home a tech- enriched home and the business space a high end working model with enhanced internet speed and fast connectivity.
TP-Link Router models:
- TP-Link Archer VR2800
- TP-Link Archer C3200 AC3200
- TP-Link Touch P5 AC1900
- TP-Link AC5400 Wireless Wi-Fi MU-MIMO Tri-Band Router
- TP-Link AD7200 Wireless Wi-Fi Tri-Band Gigabit Router (Talon AD7200)
Instruction set for the above mentioned routers:
- Start with unboxing the router box. It comes with a router, power adapter, Ethernet cables of CAT5e standard or simply called RJ45 ethernet cable.
- We need to setup a connection between the router and the Modem with the Ethernet cable inserted in LAN ports of both the router and the computer.
- Switch on the adapter to supply the power to the router.
- Once you see the power light turning solid, it means the router is ready to be connected.
- In case the power light is blinking, reset it by pressing the reset button at the back of the router for 10 seconds. Still if the colour of the power light is still amber it means the router is bad you need to return it back.
- Now once you have a solid white light on the router. Connect your computer to the routers wirelessly by clicking on the Wi-Fi symbol on the bottom left corner of the screen. Select the new name that appears in the list for the new router and connect to the network the password would be at the back of the router on the label.
- In case you do not have a wireless compatible computer all you need is an extra Ethernet cable, connect the router and the computer.
- Pull up a browser and at the top on the address bar type in 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1 and hit Enter on the keyboard.
- A login screen will come up the default username: admin and the password: admin all lower case.
- Select the Time zone that you in and hit Next
- Click on the auto detect to connect to the type of IP you getting. Usually its Dynamic IP click on Next
- Choose a Network name and the password for your Wi-Fi that you want to keep and hit Next
- Choose a username and the password for your router login settings.
- Once it tells you the router setup is complete click on Test Internet connection once it tells your congratulation internet access click on Finish.
- Reboot the modem and the router and wait for 5 minutes
- Now connect your devices to the new Wi-Fi and internet should be working.
- What is the default IP address for my router TP-Link Archer VR2800?
- What is the default username password for my TP-Link Archer C3200 AC3200?
- Where can I find the wireless password and the SSID on my TP-Link Touch P5 AC1900?
- Can I create a Print server on my TP-Link AC5400 Wireless router?
- What all functions can I use on the touch screen on my router TP-Link Touch P5 AC1900?
- How does the parental control works on my TP-Link AD7200 Wireless router
- How to enable the antivirus feature on my TP-Link AC5400 Wireless router
- I have got an email about a latest firmware available for a security fix on my router. How do I update the firmware on model Archer C9?
- I am planning to buy a new router which router should I buy for 18 devices in the house?
- How many devices can I connect to my TP-Link AD7200 Wireless Router?