You can sign into TP-Link Wireless Router dashboard by means of tplinkwifi.net setup. Commonly, for a particular TP-Link switch, you have to type tplinkwifi.net on the address bar that will show up the screen. Despite the way that you can particularly get to the IP Address by composing it physically on your program address bar by utilizing tplinkwifi.net , we have made a little catch that you can essentially tap from underneath to get to the tplinkwifi.net setup, however just on the off chance that you peruse the official connection i.e tplinkwifi.net.
TP-LINK routers are pretty easy to set up!
Connect the device to the computer with the cable that comes with it in order to do tplinkwifi.net set up. Open Internet Explorer and type “192.168.0.1 “in the address bar. Connecting wirelessly to the device or attempting to open settings through any other Internet browser may not always be successful.
How do I get to the configuration page?
To access the user interface or configuration page of your TP-Link router, simply follow these steps:
- Connect to your Wi-Fi router by selecting its SSID under Networks and entering the Wi-Fi password.
- Alternatively, you can easily connect your PC or laptop with a LAN cable to the router to connect.
- Now open your preferred Browser and enter the above TP-Link IP for the router. If the first IP address does not work, try the alternatives.
- After that you should see a login screen where you have to enter your username and password.
- Use your own login data or TP-Link's default user data if you have not customized your name and password yourself.
Must save these details.
You should enter the important login detail including username that is “admin” and password “admin” itself. Go to the Network - WAN section and set the same settings for tplinkwifi.net set up. Fill in the Wi-Fi settings, go to the “Wireless Mode” tab and open the “Wireless Setup " item. You can specify any name for your Wi-Fi network:
Then open the tab " Wireless Mode s " point " wireless security mode " and define the settings for how the image (note, in the PSK Password entered password to connect to Wi-Fi, it can be anything, but at least 8 characters).
FAQ For TP Link Set Up
FAQ For TP Link Set Up
1. How to configure internet setting for TP Link router?
By default, the router is configured, the Internet should earn automatically. If this does not happen, in the web interface of the router at the bottom, select "Network", then "WAN". To save the settings, click the Save button at the bottom of the page.
2. Please explain the method of configuring home network setting?
- In the main settings menu, select "Network", then "LAN".
- To save the settings, click the Save button at the bottom of the page.
- Select "DHCP", then "DHCP Setup". Verify that the DHCP server is enabled
- To save the settings, click the Save button at the bott3.om of the page.
3. I am facing problem while setting up my Wi-Fi router. Please help?
- Select "Wireless mode - 2.4 GHz", then "Basic settings".
- Invent and enter the name of your wireless network in the "Network Name" field
- The network name should consist only of Latin letters and numbers. Also, there should be a point in front of the "Enable" option against "Wireless mode - 2.4 GHz" and there should be a checkmark next to "Enable SSID broadcasting".
- To save the settings, click the "save" button at the bottom of the page.
- Select "Wireless Security". On the page, select WPA / WPA2-Personal.
- Next, you need to come up with a key for your wireless network: at least 8 characters, which can be Latin letters, numbers and signs. This key is needed to protect your network, do not choose too simple passwords, like 12345678 tplinkwifi net.
- This key will need to be entered on all wireless devices the first time you connect to your home network. Enter the key you invented in the "PSK Password" field. Leave the remaining fields unchanged.
4. How can I update my router software?
- TP-Link periodically releases new versions of software for routers
- You will need to download the firmware and install it on the router.
- The firmware file has the .bin extension.
- Download the firmware to your computer.
- Select System Tools, then Update Firmware.
- Click the "Choose a file" button and select the downloaded firmware on your computer.
- After that, click the "Update" button.
- After the software update, all the settings of the router will be preserved, but just in case it is recommended to check the correctness of all settings and save the configuration.
5. Please briefly explain the method of restoring factory setting for TP Link router?
- To reset the factory settings, insert a thin paper clip into the button hole (with the device turned on), press and hold it for 10 seconds, and then remove the paper clip.
- All the LEDs on the device should turn off and on again. Wait 30 seconds. Now you can again access the web interface of the router using the IP address, user name and password set by default tplinkwifi net.
6. How to configure wireless TP Link router via WPS?
The easiest way to set up is with WPS button. For this your router must also have such a key:
- Plug the Wi-Fi Repeater into a power outlet near your router.
- Wait a while until the repeater starts. When the LEDs stop changing, keep going.
- Click on a WPS button of your router for about 3 seconds.
- Then also Click on a WPS button on the repeater.
- Then also press the WPS button on the repeater.
- Both devices now exchange the necessary WLAN information.
- On the LEDs of the repeater, you can tell if the process was successful and it now expands your Wi-Fi network.
- Plug the repeater into a power outlet near the rooms where the Wi-Fi network is to be extended. It must be a socket where there is still reasonably good Wi-Fi reception.
7. I am not able to set up my TP Link router’s Wi-Fi password?
Set up a Wi-Fi password. In the sidebar, go to Wireless Security:
- Choose the type of encryption WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
- Wireless network password; enter the password on the Wi-Fi network. Password must not be less than 8 characters
- Click the Save button below. After saving the settings, you need to perform reboot of the router.
- The configuration of the router is complete tplinkwifi net.
8. How one can get access to the web interface of the TP Link router?
In order to access the web-interface of the router, it is necessary to open your Internet browser and dial in the address bar http://192.168.0.1.
9. How to establish of a DLAN connection with TL-WPA4220?
After the range of the wireless network has been expanded, we come to establish a network connection via the power cable laid in the house or the apartment. It is important to ensure that none of the devices is placed in a power strip, but in individual sockets.
10. What host name is used for configuring TP Link router?
The developers of TP-Link decided to make it simpler to access a TP Link router by assigning routers to hostname tplinklogin.net - that is, the domain name by which the router or modem will open access to the private office.
11. How to use tplinklogin.net?
- In the address of the browser, enter the address: net and press the "Enter" button.
- After that the authorization page of the TP-Link router's w-file should open:
- Next, you will have to enter the login - admin and password to access the settings of the device, and then you will get into its web interface.
12. What to do if we suddenly cannot go through hostname and the browser redirects to the search engine, or gives an error "Page not found,"?
You can try to do the following:
Check the correctness of writing the domain name - tplinklogin.net the name should not contain anything more. Typical errors that users allow:
Disconnect the WAN cable (the provider cable) from the router and try to enter the settings again.
Verify that the Internet Protocol version 4
If the results above do not bring the results described above, it remains only to try to enter the settings of the TP-Link router not through the hostname tplinklogin, but in the usual way - by the IP address http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.0.1.
13. What if we correctly enter the IP address and still get error "Page is unavailable"?
If you correctly typed the address and still receive the message "page is unavailable," the first thing to do is to look at how the local network is configured on your computer.
14. What is the password for 192.168.0.1?
To find out what password on the router is used to enter the web configuration http://192.168.0.1 D-Link, TP-Link or Tenda under admin login by default it's very simple to just take the modem or router in hand and flip to the side where he has a sticker and look at it.
15. At the entrance to 192.168.0.1 admin is not suitable, I cannot go - what to do?
Most likely at the previous setting it was changed from the standard one, "admin", to some other one. In this situation, the output is usually one - reset the router using the RESET button on the back of the case:
When the router is on, it is necessary to press the RESET button for about 10-15 seconds. Then let go. The device will be reloaded and after 3 minutes you can try to log on to 192.168.0.1 via admin.